As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Dr. Christopher's Infection 100 caps #adUnknown #ad
- Christopher's original formula INF Formula Formerly Infection Formula - 100 Caps 1 Pack. Christopher's original formula INF Formula Formerly Infection Formula - 100 Caps 1 Pack. Christopher's original formula INF Formula Formerly Infection Formula - 100 Caps 1 Pack.
2. DIHEA #ad
Dr. Christopher's X-INFX 100 caps 2 pack 440mg each #adDIHEA #ad
- Christopher's original formula INF Formula - 100 Caps 2 Pack. Same product just a new name and label. Formerly infection Formula.
3. Forticept #ad
Dogs & Cats for Hot Spots, Forticept Blue Butter Antimicrobial Gel, Antiseptic Hydrogel Wound Treatment, Skin Infections, Rashes, Sores, Burns | 8 OZ, Wounds, Pyoderma #adForticept #ad
- Veterinary doctor recommended for every pet owner to keep on hand for all of your pet’s hot spot and skin care and wound care needs including First-Aid.
Promotes healing by protecting and keeping the wound clean and providing the optimal moisture balance. Helps with your dog’s or cat's dermatitis, rashes, pyoderma, hot spots, wounds and more.
Provides relief for symptoms of bacterial and fungal infection, allergies, sensitive dry or itchy skin. Highly visible gel with no stinging or irritation that is safe and non-toxic, can be used on all animal species and is safe if licked or ingested.
4. Ampitrexyl #ad
Ampitrexyl 500mg Capsules, Size: 30 by Pro-Mex LLC #adAmpitrexyl #ad
- This dietary supplement contains 30 capsules that offer immune support in an easy to digest capsule. High in antioxidants vitamin-c + Sambucus, Zinc, Echinacea & Bee Propolis to help support the immune system.
Ampitrexyl helps to promote overall health, and Helps Support Your Immune System*. Proprietary plant-based Formula Produced in a GMP Certified facility. Ampitrexyl also contains a combination of Natural Herbs and Plant-Based Mixtures for a Healthier Immune System Support*.
5. Good Sense #ad
1 Ounce, GoodSense Maximum Strength Triple Antibiotic Ointment plus Pain Relief, While Preventing Infection, Scrapes, Soothes Painful Cuts, and Burns #adGood Sense #ad
- Active ingredients: Compare to the active ingredients in Neosporin + Pain Relief. Maximum strength: antibiotic ointment that helps prevent infection and relieves pain in minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns.
Injuries can happen at work or play, weapons, indoors or outdoors. May be covered with a sterile bandage. Directions: adults and children 2 years of age and older: clean the affected area and apply a small amount an amount equal to the surface area of the tip of a finger of GoodSense Triple Antibiotic Ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor. Ointment contains: bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate, Polymyxin B Sulfate, Pramoxine HCl. Injury: it is a general term that refers to harm caused by accidents, falls, hits, and more.
|Brand||Good Sense #ad|
|Manufacturer||Good Sense #ad|
6. Neosporin #ad
Neosporin Original First Aid Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin, Scrapes and Burns,.5 oz, Zinc For 24-Hour Infection Protection, Wound Care Treatment and the Scar Appearance Minimizer for Minor Cuts #adNeosporin #ad
- 5-ounces of neosporin original Topical Antibiotic Ointment by the #1 doctor recommended brand for treating minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Cover the wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for extra protection.
To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic ointment to the affected area one to three times daily. Contains heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for skin to heal, resulting in healthier looking skin after use.
Topical first-aid ointment nourishes skin to minimize the appearance of scars after healing. Wound care ointment is formulated with neomycin sulfate, bacitracin zinc and polymyxin B antibiotic ingredients to provide 24-hour infection protection for minor wounds.
7. MED PRIDE #ad
Scratches & Abrasions | Preventative Ointment with Zinc, First Aid Ointment for Minor Wounds, Neomycin & Polymyxin, Medpride Triple Antibiotic Ointment 1 oz 4-Pack | 24-Hour #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Nourish & hydrate the skin: provides the first layers of skin with nutrition to minimize the appearance of scars and result in healthier looking skin after the healing process. An essential in your first-aid kit: Treat minor cuts, scrapes, burns and wounds with this Triple Antibiotic Cream and prevent possible infections from taking hold and spreading.
Prevention is better that treatment: Our first aid ointment works by stopping or preventing bacterial infections by killing susceptible bacteria or simply inhibiting their growth process altogether.
Simple, quick use: clean the affected area and apply a small amount of the ointment on the area 1 to 3 times daily.
Additionally, you may cover the wound with a sterile bandage for accelerated healing. Potent, triple action: formulated with Bacitracin Zinc, Neomycin Sulfate and Polymyxin B Sulfate to provide first-aid care and 24-hour protection from potential infections.
8. Ampitrexyl #ad
Ampitrexyl Plus 1000mg, Herbal Immune Support Supplement Promex Ampitrexyl Plus; 30 Capsules #adAmpitrexyl #ad
- This dietary supplement contains 30 capsules that offer immune support in an easy to digest capsule. Proprietary plant-based Formula Produced in a GMP Certified facility. Ampitrexyl helps to promote overall health, and Helps Support Your Immune System*.
Ampitrexyl also contains a combination of Natural Herbs and Plant-Based Mixtures for a Healthier Immune System Support*. High in antioxidants vitamin-c + Sambucus, Zinc, Echinacea & Bee Propolis to help support the immune system.
9. Neosporin #ad
1.0 oz, Neosporin Pain Itch Scar Antibiotic Ointment for Infection Prevention and Pain Relief #adNeosporin #ad
- 1-ounce tube of neosporin antibiotic Ointment Pain Itch Scar from the number-one doctor recommended brand, helps protects and treats minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. The scar ointment features heliderm technology that provides a nourishing environment for the skin during healing and minimizes the appearance of scars for healthier looking skin.
To use, apply a small amount of the first-aid antibiotic skin ointment to the affected area one to three times daily.
This topical antibiotic ointment contains bacitracin zinc, neomycin sulfate, and polymyxin B sulfate in a white petrolatum base to provide powerful 24-hour infection protection. The no-sting, anti-itch ointment formula offers maximum strength pain and itch relief with the external analgesic, pramoxine HCl. Cover the treated wound with a Band-Aid Brand Adhesive Bandage for proper protection.
10. Polysporin #ad
Travel Size, Polysporin First Aid Topical Antibiotic Ointment with Bacitracin Zinc & Polymyxin B Sulfate, For Infection Protection & Wound Care Without Neomycin, 1.0 oz #adPolysporin #ad
- From the #1 dermatologist-recommended first aid ointment for infection prevention, it is available in a convenient TSA-friendly travel size for on-the-go first aid and wound care.
1-ounce tube of polysporin First Aid Antibiotic Ointment for care of minor cuts, scrapes and burns. To use, apply a small amount of this wound care ointment on affected area 1 to 3 times daily.
The unique formula of this first aid ointment combines the antibiotic power of infection-fighting bacitracin zinc with polymyxin B sulfate, and does not contain neomycin. This topical antibiotic ointment helps provide effective infection prevention for minor wounds.