As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Cards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
Cards Against Humanity #adCards Against Humanity LLC. #ad
- A party game for horrible people. America’s #1 gerbil coffin. Buy this first. Includes a booklet of sensible game rules and preposterous alternate rules. Comes with 500 white cards and 100 black cards for eternal replayability. This is the main game.
2. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Family Edition • The Actual Official Family Edition of CAH • Ages 8+ #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- A whole new game written from scratch for kids and adults to play together. Tested with thousands of families over many years. Appropriate for all humans age 8 and up. Comes with 600 all-new cards about toilets, butt spaghetti, and Mom’s friend Donna. Sorry, not as fun as Xbox.
3. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Nasty Bundle • 6 Themed Packs + 10 New Cards #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- A collection of saucy Cards Against Humanity expansion packs that will make you clutch your pearls. Contains 145 white cards and 45 black cards ready to be hidden under your bed.
This is an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? . Buy that first. For ages 17 and up.
4. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Everything Box • 300-Card Expansion • Newest one! #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- For ages 17 and up. But honestly, we were just hungry. We'd like to say we called it the everything Box because it holds a mirror to our fragmented, chaotic world, where everything is monetized - and opiate-peddling megacorporations control us with amoral social media algorithms.
Bagel not included. Buy that first. This is an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity.
5. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Tiny Edition • Miniature Main Game with 600 Ridiculously Tiny Cards #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- It’s cards Against Humanity. That’s really all there is to it. It’s tiny. America’s #1 goldfish coffin. Perfect for camping trips, shrink-ray mishaps, or smuggling into North Korea.
Measures a minuscule 2. 6" x 4. 4" x 1. 8" and weighs 9. 7 oz, with 1. 25" x 1. 75" cards. That’s right. Includes the same 600 cards as the regular game, from the latest 2022 edition 2. 4.
6. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Red Box • 300-card expansion #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- 300 cards to seamlessly mix into your game. Not edible, but that doesn’t mean you can’t try! Goes great with the Blue Box and Green Box. For ages 17 and up. This is an expansion pack for Cards Against Humanity. Buy that first.
7. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Nerd Bundle • 6 Themed Packs + 10 All-New Cards #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Contains ten new cards and 192 cards previously released from the Fantasy, Geek, World Wide Web, Human, Sci-Fi, and A. I. Ages 17+. Requires Cards Against Humanity. Are you a nerd? This is an expansion pack. Packs.
8. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Absurd Box • 300-Card Expansion #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Requires the main game. 300 pretty weird cards to mix into your set of Cards Against Humanity. For ages 17 and up. You have nothing to lose but your chains! .
9. Kids Against Maturity #ad
Kids Against Maturity: Card Game for Kids and Families, Super Fun Hilarious for Family Party Game Night #adKids Against Maturity #ad
- Obligatory warning – humorless hover-parents and those who don’t appreciate flatulence jokes, tablets, it’ll get your kids away from their phones, fortnite, may not approve. Become an instant champion while camping, game nights, family gatherings, summer camp, sleepovers, plane trips and more!.
Please remove any card that you don’t approve of. It’s simple & absolutely hilarious – kids against maturity combines the tried and tested fill-in-the- blank game-play, a perfect enjoyable hilarious way to bring your family together. Play it any time any place – one game set includes 600 question and answer cards and a handy box to store it all.
It’s portable and a take anywhere size game. For fans of board games, and games teen boys. Get the game rolling in seconds – each player gets 10 white answer cards and takes turns asking the blue question cards.
One thing is for sure; just like other tabletop board games, and other electronic devices for at least 30-90 min. Best results when played with 4 players or more. Each question asker chooses the funniest answer, and the player with the highest amount of most amusing responses, wins the game. Are you sick of the same old dated games every game night? This instant classic was made and played by parents like you. With age-appropriate toilet humor and funny innuendos for the adults, it can be enjoyed by all ages.
10. Cards Against Humanity #ad
Cards Against Humanity: Ultimate Expansion • Nearly 2,000 Cards pre-Packed in Our Fancy Bōks Storage case #adCards Against Humanity #ad
- Includes everything bōks comes with, 2, green, and picture card packs 1, as well as all the cards from the red, Blue, Absurd, the pride, and Everything Boxes, College, and Food Packs, the 90s and 2000s Nostalgia Packs, science, Dad, and 3 — plus 100 blank cards for your bad ideas.
Nearly 2, 000 expansion cards pre-packed in our fancy Bōks storage case. Don’t you wish you could recapture the joy of playing for the first time? Then get ready to transform your tired old main game into a 15-pound freight train of comedy with the Ultimate Expansion.
Cards against humanity only comes with 600 cards, and let’s be honest: you’ve played them to death. A massive savings compared to buying all that stuff separately. So many cards it’s like playing for the first time, every time.