As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Healing Solutions #ad
Children, Adults Topical Skin Application, USDA Certified Organic Pre-diluted with Glass Roller Ball for Aromatherapy, Kids, 10ml Bottle, Organic Oregano Roll On Essential Oil Rollerball 2 Pack #adHealing Solutions #ad
- Smooth glass roller ball - All of roll-on products use a glass roller for a smooth & easy application. Contains 100% pure oregano essential oil - our oregano rollon uses 100% pure Oregano blended with fractionated coconut oil for pre-diluted formula that's safe & ready for use! Buy one get one free - get 2 of our rollons for the same price as our competitors' single packs.
The most unique & amazing smelling oregano Oil - If you are not absolutely amazed, Healing Solutions, receive a full refund from the manufacturer, no questions asked.
Healing solutions offers a purity guarantee - purity guarantee is our guarantee and commitment to you and all of our customers that the oils we sell have been GCMS tested and analyzed for purity and lack of adulterants.
2. MaryRuth Organics #ad
USDA Organic Oil of Oregano Liquid Drops by MaryRuth's | Vegan Herbal Blend with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil | Immune System & Gut Health | Non-GMO, Alcohol Free Tincture | 1oz, Sugar Free #adMaryRuth Organics #ad
- Adults take up to 5 drops 015 ml 1 to 3 times a day, or as recommended by a physician or healthcare professional. Dairy free, nut free, Made in a GMP Facility. No synthetic or artificial colors, gluten & wheat free, Vegan, Corn Free, Sugar Free, Soy Free, Nightshade Free, No Preservatives, Alcohol Free Tincture.
Try out this traditional herb to support your health today! This terpene has many beneficial properties that may help the immune system and overall health. Best taken diluted in water, in between meals. Easy-to-take-liquid: our oil of oregano is ready-to-take and pre-diluted with organic extra virgin olive oil! Though concentrated, our Oil of Oregano is diluted with Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and has a 60% Carvacrol content.
Other ingredients: organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Mixed Tocopherol Oil. Vegan formula: per serving 015 ml: organic oregano origanum vulgare aerial parts oil 60% carvacrol.
Free of common allergens: usda organic oil of oregano liquid drops by maryruth's are non-gmo, celiac friendly. Many may only be familiar with oregano because of its use in the kitchen, but it has had many traditional uses throughout its history in various parts of the world. Carvacrol is a phenolic monoterpenoid and main compound of Oregano. Usda organic oil of oregano liquid drops: a commonly used herb, with use dating back thousands of years, Oil of Oregano may be a great traditional remedy to keep nearby.
3. NOW #ad
Oil of Oregano, Child Resistant Cap, Comforting Aromatherapy Scent, 25% Blend of Pure Oregano Oil in Pure Olive Oil, NOW Essential Oils, Vegan, Steam Distilled, 1-Ounce #adNOW #ad
- Essential aromatherapy - oil of oregano is comforting and invigorating with a spicy, camphoraceous scent associated with purification and cleanlliness. Reduce negative energy and its influence on your mood by adding oils to a healthy lifestyle. Can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind.
Naturally sourced/responsibly made - this oregano oil is steam distilled from dried flowering herb. If you're concerned about keeping your home both clean and fire-safe, natural alternative to toxic, we'd highly suggest throwing some essential oils in the mix! Clean/safe alternative - presents a safe, artificial aerosal sprays or messy candles.
During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
Made in state-of-the-art laboratories, naturally derived and subject to purity testing in-house, vegan and never tested on any animals. Pure ingredients/undiluted - our essential oils are highly concentrated and free of synthetic ingredients, seeds, bark, stems, fruits, flowers, delivering the very best benefits of the source of the plants, roots or leaves from which they come. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop. Multi-use/benefits - aromatherapy is an ancient and time-honored tradition.
|Manufacturer||NOW Foods #ad|
4. Garden of Life #ad
Organic, Vegan & Gluten Free Herbal Supplements, Non-GMO, Concentrated Plant Based Immune Support, Alcohol Free, Garden of Life mykind Organics Oil of Oregano Seasonal Drops 1 fl oz 30 mL Liquid #adGarden of Life #ad
- Rich in unique, beneficial compounds such as Carvacrol & Thymol. Certified usda organic, Certified Gluten Free, non-gmo project Verified, Vegan & Kosher. Easy-to-use dropper—approximately 200 servings per bottle.
Alcohol-free formula provides nutrients from real foods using gentle water extraction. Traditional seasonal support with organic oregano leaf extract in organic cold pressed extra virgin olive oil.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
5. Natural Factors #ad
Non-GMO, Vegan, 2 Fl Oz Pack of 1 375 servings, Herbal Supplement for Immune Support, Certified Organic Oil of Oregano, Natural Factors #adNatural Factors #ad
- Four drops: take daily, putting drops into your mouth or mix with water; Free of gluten and soy; Not intended for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Natural immune shield: brimming with antioxidants, our herbal extract helps strengthen your immune system while also supporting your general health and well-being. Third-party certified: independently tested for GMOs and over 700 contaminants using advanced technology such as mass spectrometry to ensure purity and potency.
Picked for potency: made from hand-picked, wildcrafted oregano leaves; Contains 80% carvacrol. Herbal warrior: encourages a healthy immune system and helps fend off free radical damage; Supports upper respiratory health.
6. Teliaoils #ad
Certified, Teliaoils 100% Organic Oil of Oregano, Food Grade Wild Oregano Oil from The Mountains of Greece, Undiluted, Pure Oregano Essential Oil, Super Strength Over 86% Carvacrol, 1 oz #adTeliaoils #ad
- Maximum strength wild oregano oil. Important: due to its high potency, oregano oil should ALWAYS be diluted before use. Plus, it is 100% organic and Non-GMO, making it the purest choice you can make.
Order risk free - satisfaction iS GUARANTEE. Therapeutic grade. 100% steam distilled & certified quality: made in greece, artificial ingredients, where the Mediterranean sun and land allow for wild oregano to grow naturally, free of fillers, the Teliaoils oregano essential oil is steam distilled to retain its natural properties to the maximum.
Undiluted edible oregano oil for many uses: unlike other oregano oil based products that are pre-diluted with various oils, our organic Oregano oil is undiluted so you can use it for remedies and blends according to your needs.
7. Carlyle #ad
Oregano Oil 3000mg | 150 Softgel Capsules | Non-GMO and Gluten Free Supplement | Contains Carvacrol | Max Potency Extract | by Carlyle #adCarlyle #ad
- Gluten free, non-gmo, lactose Free manufactured and tested in a GMP Certified facility. Carlyle's oil of oregano is a convenient way to reap the benefits of this nutritious herb.
Carlyle oregano Oil sofgels contains naturally-occuring Carvacrol. Carlyle high potency 3000mg softgels are easy to swallow and convenient to take. Oregano oil in softgels or as an extract supports and nourishes healthy skin and nails*.
8. NORTH AMERICAN HERB & SPICE #ad
Non-GMO, Certified Organic, Wild Oregano Oil, Supports Healthy Immune & Inflammatory Response, North American Herb & Spice Oreganol P73-1 fl. oz., 432 Total Servings #adNORTH AMERICAN HERB & SPICE #ad
- Take control of your health; all of our premium ingredients are whole food and herbal based, so our products can be taken as long as you need to improve your quality of life.
Oreganol p73; get the original, organic oregano oil; The only unprocessed, truly wild, full-spectrum wild oregano oil available. Daily use formula; use oreganol p73 as your preferred wild oregano oil; For best results and optimal health, take two drops under the tongue or in juice/water daily; May also be used topically.
Remote & wild-sourced premium ingredients; gathered from pristine, untouched regions of the world, North American Herb & Spice uses raw, whole food ingredients that harness the power of nature for supreme nourishment. Full ingredient list; extra virgin olive oil, wild organic oregano oil; Free of all chemicals, pesticides & additives; Non-GMO.
9. Herbal Roots #ad
Made from Mediterranean Oregano Oil, Extra Strength 150 mg, Herbal Roots Oil of Oregano, 90 Easy to Swallow Softgel Capsules, Made in The USA #adHerbal Roots #ad
- Oregano oil - our supplement is formulated with the highest quality Mediterranean oregano. Immune support - high potency 10 to 1 extract, equivalent to 1, 500 mg of oregano per capsule*.
Digestive health - Studies have shown that oil of oregano promotes healthy intestinal flora*. No more burning - encapsulated easy to swallow mini soft gels, no burning in mouth or throat. Pure - unlike other brands, you will NOT find binders, fillers or additives.
10. Zongle Therapeutics #ad
Zongle USDA Certified Organic Oregano Essential Oil, Origanum Minutiflorum, Safe to Ingest, 1 OZ #adZongle Therapeutics #ad
- Certified pure therapeutic grade essential oil: no additives, Fillers, Bases or Carriers added. 100% natural: powerful antioxidant Supports healthy immune system Supports digestion and respiration Purifying and cleansing.
Steam distilled. Completely Undiluted. Gmo-free, vegan, artificial-ingredients-free, Preservative-Free, Paraben-Free, Cruelty-Free, Gluten-Free, Pesticide-Free, Edible.
Usda certified organic oregano essential oil: ethically produced using methods that integrate cultural, irradiation, sewage sludge, synthetic fertilizers, and conserve biodiversity.
Use in blend, food, aromatherapy, Kit, Capsules, Diffuser, Roller. Bottled in usa. Safe for ingestion: gsmc and microbial tested. For sinus congestion, topical or internal use. Naturally produced without using pesticides, promote ecological balance, biological, and mechanical practices that foster cycling of resources, or genetic engineering.