As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. De La Cruz #ad
De La Cruz Coconut Oil, Expeller-Pressed, No Parabens or Artificial Colors, Packed in USA 2.2 OZ. #adDe La Cruz #ad
- No parabens or Artificial Colors. Expeller Pressed and Hexane-Free. Outstanding Moisturizer for Skin and Hair. Made in USA. Vegan and Not Tested on Animals.
2. De La Cruz #ad
De La Cruz Coconut Oil, Packed in USA 2.2 OZ. 4 Jars, Expeller-Pressed, No Parabens or Artificial Colors #adDe La Cruz #ad
- Vegan and Not Tested on Animals. Made in USA. Expeller Pressed and Hexane-Free. Outstanding Moisturizer for Skin and Hair. No parabens or Artificial Colors.
3. De La Cruz #ad
Expeller-Pressed, No Parabens or Artificial Colors, De La Cruz Coconut Oil, Packed in USA 2.2 OZ. 6 Jars #adDe La Cruz #ad
- No parabens or Artificial Colors. Vegan and Not Tested on Animals. Made in USA. Seal over Mouth of Jar. Outstanding Moisturizer for Skin and Hair.
4. Viva Naturals #ad
16 Ounce, Viva Naturals Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil #adViva Naturals #ad
- No refrigeration required. Easily fits your lifestyle – whether you’re following a keto, or just looking for a tastier alternative to margarine or cooking oil, paleo or gluten-free lifestyle, our Organic Coconut Oil is easy to use, and fits seamlessly into your day-to-day.
Made from fresh, organic coconuts – cold-pressed from fresh, organic coconuts, Viva Naturals Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil delivers rich flavor and aroma that’s nutrient rich and naturally delicious. Nutrient-rich skin & hair-care treatment – super useful outside the kitchen, coconut oil makes a luscious lotion or hair conditioner that provides deep, nutrient-rich hydration without feeling sticky or greasy.
Perfect for cooking, frying & spreading - with a naturally high smoke point 350°F/177°C, coconut oil is perfect for baking, frying and sautéing.
Spread it on muffins or toast for a delightful and delicious alternative to butter. Usda-certified organic & non-gmo - using only the world’s highest-quality organic coconuts, non-GMO, grown and harvested sustainably without the use of harmful chemicals, our Coconut Oil is USDA-Certified Organic, and gluten free, pesticides or other nastiness.
|Brand||Viva Naturals #ad|
|Manufacturer||Viva Naturals #ad|
5. Garden of Life #ad
Garden of Life Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Unrefined Cold Pressed Plant Based Oil for Hair, 14 Fl Oz, Skin & Cooking #adGarden of Life #ad
- Raw coconut oil: our unrefined coconut oils are not hydrogenated, refined, bleached, or deodorized. Skin & hair care: this coconut oil for hair & skin can be used for a deep conditioning hair treatment or natural skin moisturizer.
Organic coconut oil: usda certified organic, pareve MK kosher, non GMO project verified, certified vegan, gluten free, raw, dairy free.
Cold pressed coconut oil: this virgin coconut cooking oil is among the healthiest dietary oils in the world and delicious for cooking, baking and in smoothies. Extra virgin coconut oil: this pure coconut oil dietary supplement is an excellent source of healthy fat burning medium chain fatty acids for weight loss and management.
|Brand||Garden of Life #ad|
|Manufacturer||Garden of Life #ad|
6. La Tourangelle #ad
La Tourangelle, Organic Refined Coconut Oil, 30 Ounce Packaging May Vary #adLa Tourangelle #ad
- Delicious and versatile: our oils, meats, novice cooks, dressings and vinaigrettes make it easy to create distinctive dishes for professional chefs, and foodies. For food and beyond: 100% pure, all-natural and handcrafted from premium avocados, this emerald green oil is wonderful in salad dressings, on fresh cut fruit or grilled fish.
Expeller-pressed, Non-GMO, or dinner. Great for salads, pastas and more. Quality you can taste: the mainstay of all la Tourangelle’s natural, artisanal oils is premium taste derived from the best quality ingredients.
We strive to make carefully crafted, lunch, and Kosher. It's also great for skin and hair. Add the flavor of La Tourangelle to any meal.
Flavors of the world: from organic extra virgin olive oil and sustainably produced Grapeseed Oil, to award winning Toasted Sesame Oil, La Tourangelle brings the best oils and flavors from around the world straight to your kitchen. Natural and sustainable: la tourangelle's natural artisan oils and vinaigrettes provide the perfect touch to make a gourmet breakfast, sustainable products.
|Brand||La Tourangelle #ad|
|Manufacturer||La Tourangelle #ad|
7. Nutiva #ad
Nutiva Organic Cold-Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, Keto, Fair Trade | Vegan, Non-GMO, Paleo | Fresh Coconut Flavor and Aroma for Cooking & Healthy Skin and Hair, 54 Fluid Ounce | USDA Organic #adNutiva #ad
- Ideal as a medium heat cooking oil with a high smoke point 350°F/177°C and perfect for baking, frying and sautéing. Nutiva partners with organic farmers to source the world’s finest fresh, organic virgin coconuts and stringently adheres to USDA certified organic and non-GMO guidelines.
Provides nutrient-rich hydration as a natural moisturizer for radiant skin and hair and great for massages.
Ideal addition to vegetarian, paleo, ketogenic, whole food, raw, vegan, and gluten-free diets and a great alternative to margarine or cooking oil. All-natural cold press extraction process yields a pure, light-tasting oil containing 63% medium chain triglycerides and 50% lauric acid without the use of dangerous and harmful chemicals, hexane, or heat.
8. Nature's Way #ad
NATURES WAY OIL COCONUT, 16 Ounce #adNature's Way #ad
- Stay well. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
9. Dr. Bronner's #ad
Regenerative Organic Coconut Oil Whole Kernel, 30 Ounce, Dr. Bronner's #adDr. Bronner's #ad
- Regenerative organic & fair trade ingredients only: Dr. Bronner's regenerative organic virgin coconut oil is versatile: Our Regenerative Organic Coconut Oil is perfect for cooking, baking, hair & body! Use for stir-frying, sauces & baking. Climate-friendly farming: our sister company in sri lanka works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices that enrich soil, promote biodiversity and sequester atmospheric carbon—building resilience in the face of a changing climate! Our two coconut oils: our white kernel coconut oil has the brown inner skin removed for a milder taste, while we retain it for the Whole Kernel, resulting in a slightly nuttier taste.
Moisturizes hair & skin, good for oil pulling and oral care.
Both oils can be used interchangeably for cooking and body care. Contains only 1 ingredient—simple & delicious! Dr. Now regenerative organic certified: our coconut oil is pioneering Regenerative Organic Certification—a holistic agriculture certification focusing on animal welfare, farmer and worker fairness, and requirements for soil health and land management. Bronner's organic virgin Coconut Oil is expeller-pressed from fresh, carefully dried coconut kernels.
|Brand||Dr. Bronner's #ad|
|Manufacturer||Dr. Bronner's #ad|
10. Nature's Way #ad
Pure & Unrefined, 32 Ounce, Non-GMO, Nature's Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Cold-Pressed, USDA Organic #adNature's Way #ad
- The product is vegetarian and it has no added sugars. Add to coffee, shakes, or smoothies. During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers' recommendations, when provided.
With 62% mcts medium chain triglycerides. Extra virgin coconut oil. Superior taste and aroma.
Usda certified organic, hexane-free, cold-pressed, unrefined, unbleached, and gluten-free. Extra virgin coconut oil is great for cooking with a superior taste and aroma. Variety of uses. Non-gmo project verified. Pure, extra virgin coconut oil. See supplement Facts for total fat and saturated fat content.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|