As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. S-pone #ad
S-pone 100+ Rare Mix Dahlia Pompon Flower Seeds Variabilis Beautiful Annual Outdoor #adS-pone #ad
- Used in group plantings in the design of flower beds, and for cutting. If sown in seed trays, cover with a propagator lid. Flowering begins in July and lasts until frost. Plant them in their final positions once all risk of frost has passed.
Seedlings will germinate within a couple of weeks. Grow by sowing seeds in open ground, or for earlier flowering through seedlings. An annual plant 30-80 days. Don’t forget to label your seeds. Inflorescences-baskets are large, and a variety of bright colors.
Hold plants by their leaves and gently tease them out of the soil. Gently transplant seedlings in 10 cm 4'' pots of multipurpose compost, firm, and water well. You’ll get a wonderful mixture of different flower shapes and colors from the resulting plants.
In mid-may, harden off plants by standing them outdoors during the day and bringing them in at night. Fill a pot or seed tray with moist seed compost and lightly firm the surface. Gently push your dahlia seeds into the compost. Cover pots with an inflated clear polythene bag, held in place with a rubber band. Stems are strong, spherical, with a diameter of 2'-3' 4-6 cm, with a height of 30'-40' 80-100 cm.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Indoors or Outdoors, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds, Beautiful Flowers to Plant in Your Home Garden, Baby Blue Eyes Flower Seeds for Planting, Great Gardening Gifts, Attract Pollinators #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Great way to support your local pollinators. Beautiful -- full color seed packet of baby blue Eyes flowers Nemophila menziesii. This variety produces small beautiful blue and white blossoms on low growing plants.
Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
Pollinator friendly -- butterflies and bees love Baby Blue Eyes flowers and will likely pay you many visits. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Enjoy outside in the garden or grow indoors with sufficient light. If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Fun -- these flowers are great for a burst of color in the landscape, and they also add a nice touch to a floral arrangement.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Lavender Seeds for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds with Instructions to Plant and Grow a Beautiful Indoor or Outdoor herb Garden; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Sprinkle seed onto a wet paper towel, just barely covering with soil. Improve the odds by cold stratifying the seed. Put the bag in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks. Growing your own will give you a bountiful harvest to enjoy outside in the garden and inside your home.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Wonderful scent fresh or dried -- the smell of lavender is wonderful and calming. After that, fold the towel, and ensure the soil stays moist.
Provide plenty of light and warmth, sow the seed, and place it in a plastic bag. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Beautiful -- once established, this beautiful perennial herb is drought tolerant. Instructions -- lavender is naturally slow to germinate. Frequently used as a stunning addition to borders and perennial gardens. Joyful perennial; lavender is a perennial and once established will add beauty and joy to your herb garden and landscape beds for years to come. Minimum of 100 mg per packet. Fragrant flowers and foliage have many culinary and household uses.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Marigold Seeds for Planting Outdoors 4 Variety Pack French Marigold Petite Mix, and African Marigold Seeds Crackerjack for Pollinators Wildflower Seed by Gardeners Basics, Dainty Marietta, Sparky #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Each heirloom flower seeds packet contains at least 800mg of seeds. Easy - marigolds are a favorite to grow because they are so easy and germinate quickly! Great to get kids interested in gardening.
Varieties - the 4 varieties included in this assortment are; French marigolds petite mix, sparky mix, dainty Marietta, and African marigolds crackerjack.
Save the bees - flowers are essential to feed bees and pollinate our fruits and vegetables. Packets - each marigolds seed packet is printed on water-resistant paper in full color, with growing and harvesting directions. Beautiful - not only are marigold plants helpful to butterflies and bees, but they are also beautiful plants with showy flowers.
5. S-pone #ad
20+ Mixed Hydrangea Seeds Flowers Bush Plants Beautiful Smell Garden Decor Home Perennial #adS-pone #ad
- Are praised for being excellent cut flowers. With a long vase. Flowers all summer long. Easy to grow perennial. The summer. Or can be sown directly into the ground in spring, summer or fall have always been valued for their showy 2-foot stalks of ball-shaped flowers that last throughout.
They establish from flower seed for any garden.
Weeks before your region's last frost. To be transplanted outside in spring. Life, flowers will last up to 8 days, more when preservatives are added to the water. Likes morning sun and afternoon shade. 10+ seeds. Huge pendulous flowers. Blooms left on plant will last up to 2 months. Can be started indoors in winter 6-10 .
6. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, 2.1 oz Bulk Package, 30,000 Seeds Hummingbird and Butterfly Attracting Wildflower Mixture 99% Pure Live Seed, NO Filler 20+ Species Annual Perennial Biennial #adSeed Needs #ad
- Measures 3. 25” wide by 4. 25” tall. Promise - seed needs will never knowingly supply GMO based seed products. Packaging - all seeds are packed in tear resistant and moisture resistant packaging. You can share with friends and family, or save your extra seeds until the next season, if properly stored.
Keeping them fresh longer than the competition. Quantity - seed packets by seed needs offer generous quantities. All seeds are stored in a temperature controlled facility that is free of significant amounts of moisture.
Direct from the growers. Germination - seed needs packets contain some of the freshest seed available. If sown correctly, you will begin seeing results in only a matter of days.
Quality - all seeds packaged by seed needs are intended for the current and the following growing seasons. Packets - each packet displays a beautiful illustration of the variety to be grown, as well as detailed seed sowing information on the reverse side as well. The vast majority of our seeds are open pollinated & heirloom, with the exception of a few hybrids.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|
7. Burpee #ad
1 Bag | 18 Varieties of Non-GMO Flower Seeds Pollinator Garden, Perennial Mix, Burpee Wildflower 50,000 Bulk #adBurpee #ad
- Seed mix works well in average soils and requires full sun exposure. Burpee perennial wildflower seed mix will attract pollinators to your garden and feed them all Season Long, year after year. Keep soil evenly moist but not wet until plants are well established.
Seedlings will emerge in 14-21 days. Our mix includes a diversity of sun loving perennials with different color, scent, and flower forms. Direct sow seeds outdoors after danger of frost and leave plenty of room between For plants to grow.
|Model||Perennial Wildflower Seeds Mix ||
8. CZ Grain #ad
Eye Catching Non GMO Open Pollinated Decorative Plant, Red Sun Sunflower 50 Seeds, Helianthus Annuus Flowers to Plant, Red Sunflower Seeds for Planting #adCZ Grain #ad
- Best quality seeds: 50 Seeds of the stunning Red Sunflower for Planting. Made in usa: ships from our nursery in Iowa, USA. If for any reason you arent satisfied, please reach out for a fast and simple solution.
Cz grain guarantee - satisfaction Guaranteed. Vibrant flowers - amazing red blooms are sure to catch the eye of all that see them.
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Wildflower Seeds for Planting Outdoors for Bees and Butterflies, Semillas de Flores Hermosas by Gardeners Basics, Annual, Flower Seeds Packets for Planting 35 Individual Varieties Perennial #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Includes - unlike other assortments, hollyhocks, sunflowers, pansies, cosmos, coleus, daisies, you won't get duplicate flowers in our assortment. Assortment - 35 individual varieties easy to grow flower seeds.
All non-gmO and heirloom flower seed. Help save bees, sourced, and pollinators by including a large variety of flowers in your garden. Complete growing and harvesting instructions are included on every packet.
Guarantee - we know you'll love your wildflower seeds, but if you're not, please get in touch with us for any reason. Professional - packed in seed packets, not plastic bags: plastic bags can harbor mold and ruin flower seeds.
We have marigolds, phlox, and more! All are packed neatly into a beautiful giftable bag for the gardener who is hard to buy for! Usa - seed bank is grown, butterflies, and packaged in the Usa. It makes excellent gifts for moms and adults and gardening gifts for men or women.
10. Carolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
25 White Japanese Lilac Seeds Extremely Fragrant/ Original Version #adCarolina Seeds and Exotics #ad
- Water needs: Moist Soil. Exposure: full Sun to Partial Shade. Multiple orders of the same product will be packaged in one packet to save on waste. Drought tolerant. Height: 35 feet usda hardiness Zones: 4 - 7. Botanical Name: Syringa reticulata.