As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. FLEX #ad
Flex Menstrual Discs | Disposable Period Discs | Tampon, Pad, and Cup Alternative | Capacity of 3 Super Tampons | HSA or FSA Eligible | Made in Canada | 12 Count #adFLEX #ad
- Body-safe. Flex disc is beginner-friendly and designed to make insertion, and removal a breeze. Forget running to the bathroom every few hours to change your tampon or pad. Our U. S. Based flexperts are available via chat, or call to help you with insertion or removal, share tips and tricks, text, or to answer any of your burning questions.
Easy to use. Get live help from a real human every day of the week. Experience period freedom. Have the most comfortable period of your life.
All flex products are fda registered, and not made with BPA, hypoallergenic, phthalates, or natural rubber latex. The firm rim pinches in half to about the same size as a tampon. Over 64% of surveyed users reported fewer period cramps when using Flex Disc compared to their previous product; 80% reported less dryness and irritation.
Flex disc is made in canada with 100% medical-grade polymers that won’t disrupt your vaginal flora. Designed for an active lifestyle. Flex disc fits into your active lifestyle so you can swim, summit, squat, sleep, and do everything you love to do when you’re not on your period. Enjoy up to 12 hours of leak protection.
2. Cora #ad
Easy to Use | Medical Grade Silicone | Flexible Fit | Leak Proof, Sustainable, Medium-Heavy Flow, Reusable Alternative to Tampons/Pads Size 2, Cora Menstrual Period Cup | Comfortable #adCora #ad
- Note: packaging May Vary. Designed by women to be comfortable and effortless. Simple to use. Period management has never been so easy. 12 hours of non-stop wear without leaks for total peace of mind.
Clean, comfortable, and made with ultra-soft, sustainable. Fsa/hsa eligible: cora goods can now be purchased with pre-tax dollars from your flexible spending or health savings accounts. Intuitive finger indent and soft silicone make it easy to fold and insert like a tampon.
Perfect fit guarantee: your purchase is backed by our Perfect Fit Guarantee—we'll make it right if you're not delighted by the product or the fit. Our cup is washable and reusable, premium medical grade silicone that's free of BPA and other toxic chemicals. Tapered, textured base allows for slip-free grip and spill-free removal. Day to night.
3. THE HELLO CUP #ad
Long Lasting, Smooth & Comfortable, The Hello Cup Low Cervix Menstrual Cup, S/M Green, No Silicone/Rubber/Latex, Reusable, BPA Free, Hypoallergenic, Recyclable, Medical Grade TPE #adTHE HELLO CUP #ad
- Did you know that around 45 billion single-use period products end up in landfills and waterways around the globe each year? Urgh. Hypoallergenic and silicone-Free; Hello Cups serve as a great alternative to pads and tampons. When your fingers reach the entrance of your vagina, let your cup unfold inside the vagina.
Hold the fold in place by having a finger on each side of the cup. Sizing: intended only for people with a low cervix, the hello low cervix cup comes in two sizes: Small/Medium and Large better known as Lovely. One cup will last you at least five years.
To remove, squeeze the base to release any suction and bring the cup down slowly. If you're under 35 and/or fit, this is a great starting point. The small/medium s/m cup is our ‘one size fits most’ Low Cervix menstrual cup. Application: to insert, fold your hello cup using a shallow punchown fold making sure the punch doesn't go deeper than the bottom of the 'hello' lettering on the side of your cup.
Made in new zealand, with no BPAs, rubber or latex. Made from top-notch medical grade thermoplastic elastomer TPE and designed by a registered nurse. Angle the tip along the back wall of your vagina and slide your cup in. The smooth top edge provides a comfortable design that is perfect for sleeping, swimming, Hello Cups won’t dry you out, exercising and dancing like a disco queen! As an added bonus, as tampons might.
4. FemmyCycle #ad
FemmyCycle Reusable Menstrual Cup, Soft Silicone Period Cup, Vegan-Friendly, Reduces Cramping, No Leak Custom Flex Fit, 12 Hour Protection Low Cervix #adFemmyCycle #ad
- Low cervix size - our low cervix menstrual cup was designed exclusively for those with a shorter vaginal canal. Soft & comfortable - femmycycle’s cup for women uses soft silicone that is flexible and comfortable for all day comfort. Medical grade, doctor invented - reusable for years and easy to clean! Made from 100% soft medical-grade silicone that is BPA-free, artificial colors, vegan-friendly and contains no harsh chemicals, or toxins.
Easy to insert & remove - our leading tampon and pad alternative features a foldable rim, and the easy removal ring for effortless retrieval, offers more comfortable insertion, even for beginners!.
Holding up to 30 ml of fluid, this size is ideal for normal, medium & heavy flow days. Like the regular cup, it also holds up to 30 mL but is shorter overall & has a smaller removal ring.
The femmycycle feminine cup is made and packaged in the USA. If you’ve had challenges or experienced discomfort with traditional sanitary cups, this may be the answer you’ve been waiting for. Regular size - our regular sanitary cup is our most popular cup size among our global Femmy Family due to its unique shape and versatility. The patented “wine glass” design forms to your shape, stays put, and prevents leaking - even forming a gentle suction that can help reduce cramping.
5. Softcup #ad
Softdisc Menstrual Discs | Disposable Period Discs | Tampon, and Cup Alternative | Capacity of 3 Super Tampons | HSA or FSA Eligible | 14 Count, Pad #adSoftcup #ad
- Leak prevention: softdisc prevents leaks overnight, while swimming, during exercise, and even during sex during menstruation. It is hypoallergenic, phthalates, made without BPA, or latex. Designed for your body: softdisc is the result of 10 years of Research and Development by scientists.
It is also the only internally-worn product that is not linked to TSS. Softdisc creates a comfortable seal at the base of the cervix which leaves you worry-free during all of life's activities.
Unlike other products, one size fits women of all ages and sizes. Most women cannot feel Softcup at all once inserted.
Comfortable: softdisc is the most comfortable period product on the market. For heavy or light periods: use menstrual soft rings instead of tampons, pads, and menstrual cups. Softdisc is easy to change, irritation, remove and dispose of on the go. It prevents menstrual odor, and dryness. Softdisc holds 5 tampons worth of fluid and is the preferred choice for heavy or light periods.
6. DivaCup #ad
BPA-Free Reusable Menstrual Cup, Tampon and Pad Alternative, Up To 12 Hours Of Protection, Leak-Free Feminine Hygiene, DivaCup, Model 2 #adDivaCup #ad
- Made for you: ideal for women over 35, that have a heavier flow or have given birth vaginally. Covered by: the diva international, additional terms apply, Inc. 90 day satisfaction Guarantee and Limited Warranty, see below for details.
Silicone menstrual cup: made of 100% medical grade silicone with no chemicals, plastic or dyes. Recognition: the divacup is recognized by the Society for Obstetricians and Gynecologists of Canada. Reusable period cup: Say goodbye to tampons and pads with comfortable, eco-friendly protection.
|Manufacturer||Diva International Inc. #ad|
7. FemmyCycle #ad
Reduces Cramping, 12 Hour Leak Protection, 3 Pack with Cleaner, Best Cup for Beginners, FemmyCycle Menstrual Cup, Custom Flex Fit, Soft Period Cup #adFemmyCycle #ad
- The multi-pack is ideal for the first-time FemmyCycle cup user who isn’t sure which size will be best or wants to switch up cups between their light and heavy days. The femmycycle feminine cup is made and packaged in the USA. Easy to insert & remove - our leading tampon and pad alternative features a foldable rim, and the easy removal ring for effortless retrieval, offers more comfortable insertion, even for beginners!.
Multipack. The patented “wine glass” design forms to your shape, stays put, and prevents leaking - even forming a gentle suction that can help reduce cramping.
Just call this our friends and family discount! the multi-pack includes three menstrual cups Regular, Small, and Low Cervix and a 2 oz bottle of our FemmyCycle Cleanser. Medical grade, vegan-friendly and contains no harsh chemicals, doctor invented - reusable for years and easy to clean! Made from 100% soft medical-grade silicone that is BPA-free, artificial colors, or toxins.
Patented no-leak & no spill design - 12 hours of leak-free protection and a patented foldable rim with a spill-free design offers clean, easy removal you can trust all day. Soft & comfortable - femmycycle’s cup for women uses soft silicone that is flexible and comfortable for all day comfort.
8. Lena #ad
Sensitive Bladders and Period Cramps, Regular Flow, Soft Beginner Cup, Made in USA, Lena Sensitive Menstrual Cup, Clear, Small #adLena #ad
- From first to last period. Lena is a reusable silicone cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Our 100% post consumer packaging is chlorine-free, printed using vegetable-based inks and is completely recyclable. Lena cup uses usa made medical grade silicone and dyes to ensure complete biocompatibility and safety of our product.
With proper care and use, one lena period cup can be reused for many years eliminating the need for disposable products. Made in california. Lena large is ideal for experienced users looking for added capacity.
You can wear lena for 12 consecutive hours before having to clean it and reinsert it. If you are a first time cup user, we recommend that you choose Lena Small regardless of your flow. Inserted like a tampon, lena Feminine Cup sits comfortably in the vaginal canal and offers comfortable, odorless, sensation and leak free periods.
Lena is hypoallergenic and is free of BPA, latex and dioxins. Active and comfortable. A better period. Zero waste. You can dance, run, swim and sleep while wearing your menstruation cup as Lena performs equally well when you rest or are in motion. Lena cup is ideal for most users regardless of physique, activity level and reproductive history.
9. FLEX #ad
Size 01 | Reusable Menstrual Cup | Pull-Tab for Easy Removal | Tampon + Pad Alternative | Capacity of 2 Super Tampons, Flex Cup Slim Fit #adFLEX #ad
- To clean your flex cup, simply empty your cup, lather, rinse with cool water, apply a mild soap or cleanser like Flex Foaming Cleanser, and rinse again with warm water. Your flex cup comes with instructions for use and a convenient carrying pouch.
Our period cups are fda registered, phthalates, and are not made with BPA, hypoallergenic, or natural rubber latex. Beloved by every body. Don’t fear your cup being stuck.
Removal is as easy as pulling a tampon string. So easy, you already know how to do it. Sustainable. Never rush to the bathroom to change your tampon or pad again, working, swimming, whether you’re sleeping, or in class.
Experience the only cup in the world with a patented pull-tab for beginner-friendly removal. Our menstrual cup is made with soft silicone for a comfortable fit. Body-safe. Flex products won’t disrupt your vaginal pH and have not been linked with TSS. Flex cup is 100% reusable and lasts for years with proper care. You deserve period products that are as unique as your body.
10. EcoBlossom #ad
EcoBlossom Menstrual Cups, Premium Design with Soft, Medical-Grade Silicone + 1 Storage Bag 1 Small & 1 Large, Flexible, Set of 2 Reusable Period Cups #adEcoBlossom #ad
- Our eco-friendly menstrual soft cups provide reliable performance and protection for up to 15 years! Our premium period cups are made using soft silicone to provide you with reusable cups that are comfortable to wear.
Experience a smart feminine hygiene product that is a more efficient alternative to standard tampons and pads. Safe & clean – our period cup is non-toxic and hypoallergenic.
The smart choice – instead of single use disposable feminine products. Leak proof – our innovative and unique design has been thoroughly tested for leaks so you don’t have any accidents! These feminine hygiene cups offer 12 hours of reliable leak-proof protection.
Quality materials – we know it can be sensitive down there so we only use safe ingredients! Our small and large menstrual cups set is Dioxin Free, Latex Free, Phthalate Free, BPA free. Comfortable – continue with your active, daily life without any discomfort.