As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. LotFancy #ad
Highly Absorbent, LotFancy Silicone Foam Dressing, Wound Dressing with Border, Foam Bed Sores, Waterproof, 6"x 6", Pressure Ulcers Healing Bandage Pad, 10 Count #adLotFancy #ad
- Breathable & waterproof: coated with semi-permeable PU film, our foam bandages are waterproof to prevent infection, meanwhile allow the passage of oxygen and water vapor; Can be worn while showering. Gentle on skin & pain-free removal: made with medical-grade hypoallergenic silicone layer, our bordered foam dressings won't stick to the moist wound but stay on the intact dry skin; Can be lifted, and reapplied; will not fall off or curl; pain-free removal with no adhesive residue.
Good absorption: our dressing has 5-layer construction: polyurethane PU film, hyper absorbent core, non-woven layer, hyper absorbent foam, and hypoallergenic silicone wound contact layer; Effectively absorbs and locks wound exudates; Provides an appropriate temperature and humidity to accelerate healing; Protects wounds working as a cushion.
Wide application: our wound dressing pads are latex free and safe; ideal for moderately and highly exudating wounds, leg ulcers, I-II degree burns, post-operative wounds, pressure ulcers, bedsores, cysts and other minor traumas. First aid essential: measures 6"x6" with 4. 2”x 4. 2” foam core, pack of 10; each wound care dressing is processed in a sterile environment and are individually wrapped; Convenient to use indoor or outdoor for first aid.
2. NEUHEILS #ad
Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressing with Gentle Border 6 x 6 inch for Bed Sore Leg Ulcer, 5 Pack, High Absorbency Waterproof Silicone Wound Bandage for Pressure Ulcer by NeuHeils #adNEUHEILS #ad
- Provide for bed sore, traumatic wound, surgical wound, foot diabetic ulcer, pressure ulcer, abrasions, leg ulcer, 1st & 2nd degree burn, skin tears. Breathable, waterproof film to maintain a optimal moist wound environment for faster healing, especial for chronic wound management.
Relieve pain and suffering, enable to move easily, add comfort and enhanced healing. Gentle silicone contact layer minimises trauma and pain during dressing change but allow the dressing to be repositioned, which is special design for sensitive, fragile & old skin.
Not made with natural rubber latex. Soft, comfortable, reduce skin maceration risk, high absorbent hypocellular foam pad to absorb & lock the wound exudate, provide cushion and redistribute pressure. Also keep out of dirt and liquid.
3. MED PRIDE #ad
Med PRIDE 6 inch x 6 inch Bordered Gauze-Island Dressing| 25 Pack-Individually Packed Pouches| Wound Dressing with Adhesive, Breathable Borders| Sterile & Highly Absorbent| Latex-Free #adMED PRIDE #ad
- A must have for any house: grab your pack and simply store it in your First-Aid kit at home. The adhesive borders help it to stay in place, and protect the affected area. Designed for comfort: the center of our island dressing is a soft, non-stick, highly absorbent pad that provides excellent cushioning.
A far better alternative to buying individual patches. Easy to use & change: targeted wound dressing that is completely hassle free and easy to do, absorb small leakages, much more so than regular gauze and tape.
Individually packed: the medpride bordered gauzes come individually packed in peel open pouches to ensure they are in pristine condition when they arrive to you and to also ensure they remain 100% sterile.
A perfect dressing choice for small cuts, cysts, ulcers, wounds, diabetic wounds, post-surgery wounds etc. 25 pouches per pack: a value-packed deal, the Medpride island dressings come in 25 packs for all your needs. The adhesive border does not cause skin irritations and is super easy to change without unpleasant stretching-injuring when you peel it off.
4. kastormed #ad
5 Layer High Absorbency Foam Bandages for Wound Care, Waterproof Wound Dressing with Gentle Adhesive Border, 6'' x 6'', 5 Pack, Silicone Foam Dressing, Sterile Self-Adhesive Patches #adkastormed #ad
- Silicone foam dressings are indicated for the management of moderately-to-highly exuding wounds such as: Pressure ulcers, Leg ulcers, Skin abrasions, Non-infected diabetic foot ulcer, Post-operative wound, Lacerations and abrasion.
Low profile border for added adhesion and flexibility, free removal for enhanced patient comfort. Breathable, waterproof, unique 5-layer design promotes moist healing conditions for wounds.
Silicone foam dressings combine the superior absorption of foam and the gentle adhesion of silicone. Latex free. The whole dressing size: 6'' x 6''. Can be safely worn for several days, depending on wound condition and exudate levels. Each dressing is individually wrapped.
5. EalionMed #ad
Leg Ulcer, Silicone Foam Dressing with Gentle Adhesive Border 6''x6'' 5 Pack, Diabetic Foot Ulcer by EalionMed, Painless Removal High Absorbency Waterproof Bed Sore Bandage for Pressure Ulcer #adEalionMed #ad
- No latex is used in the production of this dressing. Gentle silicone adhesive material allows for pain free removal. Breathable, waterproof and barrier outer film to maintain a moist wound environment faster healing.
Soft, comfortable and high absorbency to lock the wound exudate & reduce skin maceration risk. Idea for pressure ulcer, leg ulcer, foot diabetic ulcer, 1st and 2nd degree burn, surgical wound, traumatic wound. Easy application for a must-have indoor and outdoor first aid kits.
6. JJ CARE #ad
JJ CARE Silicone Bandages, Foam Dressing, Silicone Foam Dressing, Sacral Foam Dressing, Medical Foam Dressing, Silicone Dressing Wound #adJJ CARE #ad
- This self adhesive sacral foam dressing helps create a conducive environment for healing by keeping the wound moist and preventing bacterial contamination/activity. Comfort and pain relief – pain is inevitable in wound care and healing. With the help of the silicone foam dressing’s absorbency features, pain and even trauma is reduced due to the presence of enough moisture.
Because it’s highly absorbent, post-operative wounds, changing and overall wound maintenance. High absorbency for advanced healing – a moist wound environment is the key to fast wound healing. These layers work together to create a high absorbent yet breathable surface keeping the wound moist and sterile for a longer amount of time.
The breathable silicone foam dressings thoroughly absorb and lock in large amounts of exudation while reducing wound bed maceration or the breaking down of skin due to prolonged exposure to moisture. Despite high absorbency, the material does not shred or stick to the wound which is great for people with sensitive skin.
High quality materials – why are foam dressings better than basic gauze pads? each sacrum foam dressing is made up of 5 layers: polyurethane PUfilm, non-woven layer, absorbent core, PU pad and the hypoallergenic silicone wound contact layer gel. Its waterproof outer layer also makes it easy for the wearer to take a shower. Jj care foam dressing is also non-linting which is great for conditions that require regular dressing change. The dressing pads are also easy to fit over a wound and does not curl.
7. Areza Medical #ad
Ultra-Absorbent Silicone Foam Dressing with Border Adhesive Waterproof 6" X 6" 15 cm X 15 cm Central Ultra Absorbent-Foam Pad is 4.15" X 4.15" 5 Per Box 1; Wound Dressing by Areza Medical #adAreza Medical #ad
- Each box contains 5 dressings. Additive absorption, enhanced adhesion to dry skin, extra Comfort, non-adherent to moist wound.6" x 6" 15 cm x 15 cm; the central pad foam and superabsorbent layer covered with fenestrated silicone layer is 4.
15" x 4. 15". The dressing is waterproof, means liquid does not cross from one surface to the other; "BUT" it is "NOT" showerproof, means liquid can leak through the edge of adhesive layer and loosen it; silicone adhesives are generally not showerproof.
8. Medline #ad
4" x 4" 10 Count, Medline Optifoam Gentle EX Bordered Foam Adhesive Dressing #adMedline #ad
- Design helps to collectively displace pressure when used with a pressure injury prevention protocol. 5 unique layers with a superabsorbent core that absorbs exudate, converts it into a gel, and locks it away.
4" x 4" | box of 10 Highly conformable foam dressing with gentle silicone adhesive that can be lifted up and reapplied. Comfort and flexibility with a low-profile design and a moisture vapor transmission rate MVTR that adjusts to the level of fluid and improves breathability.
9. NEUHEILS #ad
High Absorbency Waterproof Silicone Wound Bandage for Foot Diabetic Ulcer, Silicone Adhesive Foam Dressing with Gentle Border 4''x4'' for Bed Sore Leg Ulcer 10 Pack #adNEUHEILS #ad
- Breathable, waterproof film to maintain a optimal moist wound environment for faster healing, especial for chronic wound management. Soft, lock the wound exudate, reduce skin maceration risk, comfortable & high absorbent foam pad, provide cushion and redistribute pressure.
Relieve pain and suffering, enable to move easily, add comfort and enhanced healing. Provide for bed sore, leg ulcer, surgical wound, pressure ulcer, abrasions, 1st & 2nd degree burn, foot diabetic ulcer, traumatic wound, skin tears.
Not made with natural rubber latex. Gentle silicone contact layer minisezes trauma and pain during dressing change but allow the dressing to be repositioned, which is special design for sensitive, fragile & old skin.
10. MED PRIDE #ad
Waterproof Silicone Adhesive Border | Home or Emergency Healing Support | Partial or Shallow Drainage Coverage | Gentle, Medpride 6'' X 6'' Foam Wound Dressing 10-Count Sterile #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Sterile, hermitically sealed – each box contains 10 individually-wrapped dressing bandages to help you maintain a wound over time or address multiple injuries. Waterproof adhesion – around each foam dressing is an adhesive border that holds firm even if you’re sweating or taking a shower for reliable 24/7 protection.
Choose the size above to get the right medical supplies for your home. Multiple sizes available – these dressings come in both 4” x 4” squares or 6” x 6” squares.
Promote better healing – this wound bandage dressing can help absorb discharge or drainage while allowing the wound or burn to heal in a safe, moist environment. Protect against infection – covering an open laceration, cut, abrasion, or burn can also help prevent other germs from entering your subcutaneous layers.