As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. W. J. Hagerty #ad
lite beige, Hagerty 12-by-15-inch Silver Jewelry Polishing Cloth #adW. J. Hagerty #ad
- Features a grey, outer cloth to gently polish and buff your jewelry to a brilliant luster. Cloth to clean and polish gold, silver or platinum jewelry.
No-mess handling when cleaning jewelry. Features a white, inner cloth that leaves a long lasting tarnish-preventive barrier. Compact size fits in a handbag or travel bag.
|Brand||W. J. Hagerty #ad|
|Manufacturer||W. J. Hagerty #ad|
2. SEVENWELL #ad
SEVENWELL 2pcs Jewelry Polishing Cleaning Cloth Large 10'' x 12'' for Sterling Silver Jewelry Gold, Precious Stones, Coins Gray, Platinum, Diamond #adSEVENWELL #ad
- Next, buff and shine. Watch your jewelry change from old to shiny!4. Great polisher: let your gold, sterling silver, diamond, platinum jewelry, stainless steel, coins, brass, copper, watch and other fine valuables become shiny again! This polishing cloth can remove the dirt and tarnish thoroughly.
Steps: first, use the grey outer layer to polish, use the white interior layer with special cleaning ingredients to remove the dirt and tarnish thoroughly.
5. 2. Ingredient safety: the inner part is treated with non-toxic materials. Product info: size: large size jewelry cleaning cloth for easy polishing of silverware and big pieces of jewelry.
Absolutely no effect on your health. 100% ultra-soft cotton will also keep your jewelry safe from scratches. The size of each cloth opened is 10'' x 12'' 25cm x 31. 2cm ; color: the surface is gray, the inside is white. Also giving a layer of protection to prevent your jewelry or fine valuables from getting tarnishing, rhodium, keeping its luster!1. Notice: reusable but non-washable. 3.
3. SM STERLING MFG EST 1996 STERLING MFG #ad
Shines and Protects! for Gold, Used by Professionals! Cleans, and Platinum. 12"x15" by Sterling Manufacturers, Silver, Extra Large 2-Ply Jewelry Care Cloth #adSM STERLING MFG EST 1996 STERLING MFG #ad
- Heavily tarnished areas may require several applications. Maintenance: preserve the restored brilliance and retard tarnish by wiping lightly on a regular basis with inner cloth. Used by professionals. Cloth can be used over and over.
100% cotton flannel cloth has non-toxic cleaning and polishing agents especially formulated for fine jewelry and contains tarnish retardant. To polish: buff lightly with outer cloth to remove tarnish and to instantly obtain a brilliant shine. To clean: rub surface firmly with inner cloth to loosen tarnish.
4. Purest Spring #ad
Cleaning and Polishing Cloths for Silver,Gold,| Sterling Silver Jewelry Cleaner Tarnish Remove Large #adPurest Spring #ad
- Notice: it can be reused but not washed. Can completely remove dirt and rust. This polishing cloth is made of high quality cotton impregnated with a silver cleaner and anti-tarnish agent. They also provide a layer of protection to prevent the discoloration of your jewelry or delicate valuables and always maintain their gloss! Excellent for cleaning and polishing watches，gold jewelry, ilver jewelry, platinum jewelry, coins and other fine valuables.
The polishing cloth is packed in a beautiful carton, sized 10" x 13" and Double -Deck&Multipurpose.
|Brand||Purest Spring #ad|
|Manufacturer||Purest Spring #ad|
5. Simple Shine. #ad
Silverware | Large 30 Count, 100% Cotton Wet Polishing | Best for Sterling Jewelry, Silver Cleaning Wipes #adSimple Shine. #ad
- Fast easy results: our convenient pre-moistened cleaner wipes effectively clean, remove tarnish, tarnished silver leaving a long lasting, or time consuming soaking. Our silver polishing sheets are made to strict, rip resistant, trade-secret standards to deliver superior polishing, restoring and protecting results.
Clean, sterling silver coins, flatware, frames, earrings, polish & protect all types of silver: our silver cleaning wet wipes are pretreated with a gentle yet effective formula to safely clean fine silver, silverware, teapots, old, serving platters and trays, vintage and heirloom condition.
Our convenient pop top canister dispenses a single cloth at a time and seals shut, leave lint behind, gentle and non abrasive. Exceptional quality: our wipes use a highly effective cleaning solution paired with strong, cleaning, 100% cotton cloths to make your silver look like new again.
Our wipes restore dull, gleaming shine. We use premium materials not found in other lesser quality discount solutions and our canister contains more cloths, tested, making our cloths an unbeatable price for a premium product. Our high qualit cloths are thick and will not fall apart, keeping the silver polish wipes moist and fresh. Simply wipe and rinse to bring your silver back to life. We stand behind the quality of our products. Premium 100% cotton cloth: our premoistened cloths are made from natural cotton that is durable, scratch or pit your delicate and fine silver goods.
6. Evridwear #ad
Copper, Blinds, Gold, EvridWear Sterling Silver Polishing Cleaning Gloves with Terry Loop Cloth, Brass, Ring, Anti-Tarnish Removal Gloves for Jewelry, 2 Sizes S/M, Stainless, Metal, Debris #adEvridwear #ad
- The design of polishing gloves allows you to clean up stubborn dirt and rust on silverware without dead ends. Avoid water: it is best to avoid exposing the gloves to water, otherwise, the polishing powder will be washed off.
Easy to use: unlike other polishing cloths, our products are easy to use. Easy to store: each pair of gloves comes with a resealable storage bag. Use with polish cleaner: if you accidentally wash off the polishing powder or you have a heavy-duty cleaning job, it is recommended to use our polishing gloves along with your favorite polish spray or cream.
Effective: our gloves have added polishing powder, which can polish your silverware more effectively and greatly reduce the cleaning time. After each use, please store the gloves in the bag to protect the integrity of the gloves and provide convenience for future use.
7. Wright's #ad
Gently Clean and Remove Tarnish without Scratching, Ammonia-Free, 8 Ounce with Polishing Cloth, Wright's Silver Cleaner and Polish Cream #adWright's #ad
- Restore - rejuvenates dull & tarnished silver by removing tarnish, & polishing to a brilliant shine. Use on - all silver, silver plater, pewter, jewelry, flatware, antique silver, chrome, porcelain & more!.
Protect - anti-tarnish formula leaves behind a protective coating that delays tarnish from reforming. Effective - a unique, non-scratch formula brilliantly cleans, shines & restores silver. Long-lasting shine - the finest ingredients keep silver & other metals beautiful for many years to come.
8. Goddard's #ad
Goddard's Silver Polishing Cloth, Pack of 2 #adGoddard's #ad
- It contains goddard's unique cleaning, and the non-abrasive material adds another layer of silver care, and anti-tarnish agents, polishing, as it won't scratch or damage surfaces when buffing. It also removes other kinds of decay, and time-accumulated stains.
Use the cloth together with Goddard's other products, silver foam. The polishing cloth not only wipes off tarnish, it leaves a protective coating on silver surfaces, a tarnish resistant barrier that defends your fixtures well into the future.
This cloth is 100% english cotton and is soft and durable. It also preserves pieces natural luster and classic beauty without damaging their finish. It works perfectly on antiques, and home fixtures that can't be rinsed.
Wipe metal surfaces goddard's polishing cloth to remove tarnish, such as silver dip, then buff them until they shine. The polish fights tarnish by washing off layers of oxidation, restoring the silver's natural gleam and shine and making it look as good as new. Goddard's silver care cloth effectively removes tarnish from silver, silver plate, decorations, rust, deterioration, discoloration, such as corrosion, and gold.
9. Weiman #ad
Weiman Jewelry Polish Cleaner and Tarnish Remover Wipes, Use on Silver Jewelry Antique Silver Gold Brass Copper and Aluminum, 20 Count 2 Pack with Polishing Cloth #adWeiman #ad
- Use on - all silver, jewelry, gold, silver plater, antique silver, brass, copper & aluminum. Protect - non-scratch formula leaves behind a protective coating that prevents tarnish from reforming. Restore - rejuvenates dull & tarnished silver by removing tarnish, & polishing to a brilliant shine.
Long-lasting shine - the finest ingredients keep silver & other metals beautiful for years to come. Ammonia-free / safe - an anti-tarnish formula allows safe use on jewelry with diamonds or gemstones.
10. Simple Shine. #ad
Plateware, Horsehair Silver Brush Set | 2 Silver Cleaning Brushes for Detail Polish Work | Fine and Heirloom Silverware, Jewelry #adSimple Shine. #ad
- Gentle brushes safely polish flat and raised areas, restoring luster and shine to your silver making it look new again! They can safely be used to clean, apply polish, paste, detailed borders and grooves, foam, intricate decorative areas, wash and spray polish to fine and heirloom silver. Premium 100% horsehair bristles: horsehair is the only bristle that will not scratch silver.
They reach into crevices and swirls that cannot be reached with a cloth or sponge. Perfect for hard to reach detail areas: our brushes do a superior job of cleaning and polishing than cloths or sponges alone. They enable you to completely clean all the decorative scrolling, swirls and patterns of silver trays, crevices, tea set pieces and more.
Use the small detail brush to restore and revive luster and shine to small and delicate jewelry. Includes all-purpose brush & detail brush: this comprehensive set is perfect for all your silver cleaning needs from large platters to small jewelry.
Our brushes are made to strict, boyfriend, women, businessmen, girlfriend, tested, graduation or anniversary gift for men, Christmas, trade-secret standards to ensures a safe use on all silver goods. This set makes an elegant and excellent birthday, or groomsmen. They are also perfect for cleaning and polishing grooves and rims on platters. Exceptional quality: we use premium materials not found in other lesser quality brands. These extra soft genuine Horsehair brushes are gentle enough to be used on even delicate and detailed silver pieces.