As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Refresh #ad
Refresh Tears Lubricant Eye Drops, 0.5 Fl Oz 2 Count #adRefresh #ad
- This fast-acting and long-lasting formula is safe to use anytime and anywhere. These eye drops can also help relieve natural dryness, smoke, or dryness resulting from environmental factors like allergies, wind or sun exposure. The eye drops are available in the convenient two-pack of 05 oz bottles.
|Manufacturer||Allergan, Inc. #ad|
2. Systane #ad
Twin Pack, Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops, 10-mL Each,packaging may vary #adSystane #ad
- 1 dr recommended brand of Artificial Tears*, packaging may vary. Extended Protection. Quickly soothe irritated eyes wherever you are. Reduces both the signs and symptoms of dry eye. Fast long-lasting Dry Eye Symptom Relief.
3. Rite Aid #ad
Rite Aid Artificial Tears, Polyethylene Glycol, 1 oz | Lubricant Eye Drops #adRite Aid #ad
- Replenishes tears: Naturally helps your eyes tear ducts to relieve dryness. Trusted brand: rite aid - delivering the products you need to lead a healthier life since 1962.
Sterile: dry eye drops formulated and sterilized to refresh your eyes without nasty side effects. Fast relief: quick and effective relief for age-related dry eyes.
|Brand||Rite Aid #ad|
|Manufacturer||Rite Aid #ad|
4. Systane #ad
60 Count Pack of 1, Packaging may vary, Systane Ultra Lubricant Eye Drops #adSystane #ad
- Reduces both the signs and symptoms of dry eye. Fast long-lasting Dry Eye Symptom Relief. Store at room temperature. Single-use convenience. 1 dr recommended Brand of Artificial Tears*. Extended Protection.
|Manufacturer||Alcon Laboratories, Inc #ad|
5. Thera Tears #ad
Extra Dry Eye Therapy, 15 mL, 0.5 Fl oz, TheraTears Eye Drops for Dry Eyes, Extra Moisturizing Lubricant Eye Drops #adThera Tears #ad
- Doctor created: theratears is not only recommmended by doctors, it was created by an Ophthalmologist after 18 years of research. Extra dry eye relief: use theratears extra dry Eye Therapy Lubricant Eye Drops to rehydrate dry eyes, protect against further irritation and support the natural tear pH level.
Restore eyes natural balance: TheraTears electrolyte formula corrects the salt imbalance that can cause dry eye symptoms.
Unique solution: utilizes a one of a kind hypotonic and electrolyte balanced formula that replicates healthy tears. Preservative free in the eye: theratears offers the benefits of a preservative free solution in a bottle thanks to our unique preserving ingredient that turns into pure oxygen and water on eye contact.
6. Refresh #ad
30 Single-Use Containers, 0.01 Fl Oz 0.4mL Each Sterile, Refresh Plus Lubricant Eye Drops #adRefresh #ad
- Fast-acting, long-lasting. Safe to use with contact lenses. The formula has many of the same healthy qualities as your own natural tears. Inventiv health research & Insights Treatment Answers, MAT ending October 2016.
Recommended for LASIK dryness. Safe to use as often as needed. If used for post-operative e. G. Lasik dryness, follow your eye doctor's instructions. Instantly moisturizes and relieves dry, burning, irritated eyes. 30 single-use vials.
7. Refresh #ad
60 Single-Use Containers, 0.01 Fl Oz 0.4mL Each Sterile, Refresh Optive Lubricant Eye Drops #adRefresh #ad
- Inventiv health research & Insights Treatment Answers, MAT ending October 2016. Value size, 60 single-use vials. Contact lens type - soft. Long-lasting hydration for dry, burning, irritated eyes.
If used for post-operative e. G. Lasik dryness, follow your eye doctor's instructions. Recommended for LASIK dryness. Lubricates and protects the eye's surface that can become damaged due to dryness. Safe to use as often as needed. Preservative-free for sensitive eyes.
|Manufacturer||Refresh Optive #ad|
8. Refresh #ad
30 Single-Use Containers, Refresh Optive Mega-3 Lubricant Eye Drops, 30 Count, 0.01 Fl Oz #adRefresh #ad
- Nourishes and protects all three layers of the tear film damaged by dry eye. 30 single-use vials. Only artificial tear with a blend of natural oils - flaxseed and castor oils. Inventiv health research & Insights Treatment Answers, MAT ending October 2016.
Natural oils work to fortify and restore the lipid layer, helping prevent tear evaporation. Safe to use as often as needed. Preservative-free, low blur formula. No shaking required prior to use, unlike Retaine MGD. Treats the signs and symptoms of dry eye associated with Meibomian Gland Dysfunction MGD.