As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Dynarex #ad
20 Count, Dynarex Combine Pads, Sterile, 5 x 9 Inch #adDynarex #ad
- Outer cover constructed of soft non-woven material. Fluffy inner fill absorbs and disperses fluids. Designed for use where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
2. MED PRIDE #ad
5 x 9 Inches| Extra Absorbent & Thick, Post Op, First Aid Pads| Surgical-Grade, Medpride Sterile Abdominal- ABD Combine Pads| 40-Pack, Individually Wrapped Wound Dressing, Nonstick- for Heavy Leakage #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Made with a fluffy inner that can absorb and dispense fluids, our sterile abdominal pads are simply a must-have for all First-Aid Kits. This way we ensure that they reach you in pristine condition, fully sterile and ready to be used.
Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, non-woven material, the sealed edges, healing incisions. Practically packed- our abdominal pads come in packs of 20 . They’re packed into open trays for greater ease of use, and when closed they can easily be stacked or stored away.
Prepared for everything- from post operation wounds, diabetic-vein ulcers, heal wounds and traumas, to injuries, our 5” x 9”inch pads can help you against any type of heavy exudates.
Individually wrapped: we make sure to preserve our pads’ quality as best as possible by individually wrapping them. Furthermore, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, prevent unwanted leakages. Extra thick & absorbent: our abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is the only way to go.
3. Dealmed #ad
First Aid Wound Dressing, Individually Wrapped, 20 Count Pack of 1, Dealmed 5" x 9" Sterile Abdominal ABD Combine Pads #adDealmed #ad
- Individually packaged: each dealmed Combine Pad is individually wrapped in peel down pouches for added convenience in aseptic handling and and packaged in open trays for ease of use. Multi-purpose use: dealmed combine pads are ideal, and where high absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds and great for EMTs, for post-op wear, but not limited, tough healing injuries, hospitals and first aid kits.
Thoughtful design: the outer cover is made of soft, non-woven material and the fluffy inner fill is effective in absorbing and dispersing fluids.
Supremely soft & scratchless: made with silky-soft, non-woven material, the outer layer feels like a really soft fabric and never scratches even tender, healing incisions.
The sterile abdominal pads with sealed edges help prevent leakage. Dealmed sterile abdominal abd combine pads, individually wrapped, first aid wound Dressing - EXTRA THICK & ABSORBENT: Dealmed ABD Combine Pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy draining wounds.
4. Vakly #ad
5’’x9’’, 1 Pack of 20, ABD Pads, High Absorbency Sterile Individually Wrapped, for Heavy-Draining, Trauma and First Aid Wound Dressing + 1 Roll of Medical Tape 1, Combine Abdominal Pads #adVakly #ad
- Top quality – pack includes top selling high absorbency Combine pads item. Soft and comforable - outer cover made with soft, non-woven fabric that won’t scratch or irritate the wounded surface, with sealed edges to prevent leakage.
Safe, sterile and latex free - gauze pads packed in convenient Sterile peelable pouches making sure the trauma pads get to you clean, sterile and safe to use - Not made from natural rubber latex ideal for those with latex allergies.
Medical tape included – gauze packs include top quality non-sterile Vakly medical tape adhesive that is 1’’x10 yards long. Thick and absorbent- these abd pads are designed to be used when high-absorbency is needed for heavy-draining wounds the fluffy inner absorbs and dispense fluids.
|Part Number||3510 + VT|
5. Dukal #ad
5" x 9" COMBINE ABD PACK OF 5, Trauma Pads #adDukal #ad
- The 5" x 9" combine abd pads are one of the most versatile dressings that you can find. Combine pads work well to quickly wipe blood from the wound site.
Use combine dressings for padding, to back up a gauze compress or even an improvised eye pad. Weight: 1. 6oz. It has a thin non woven fabric cover which helps wick fluids into the dressing's hyper-absorable materials.
6. Medline #ad
25 Count, Medline Medline Sterile Abdominal Pad, 5 inch x 9 inch, NON21450H #adMedline #ad
- This thick layer of cellulose quickly absorbs and disperses fluids laterally to prevent pooling. Medline's super absorbent abdominal pads feature a soft non-woven outer Layer that quickly wicks fluid to a cellulose center.
Country of origin: United States. Hydrophobic back impedes strike through and all edges are sealed to prevent linting.
7. COVIDIEN #ad
36 Each, 1 Box, CURITY Abdominal Pads, Curity Abd Pad Strl 5X9 in #adCOVIDIEN #ad
- Qty : package 36 Each. Size : 5" x 9". This listing is for Curity Sterile Abdominal Pads, Sterile.
8. PrimeMed #ad
5 Inch x 9 Inch Nonwoven Combination Abdominal Pad 50 Pack, Sterile ABD Pads #adPrimeMed #ad
- Specialty padding is made with highly Absorbent Cellulose – Designed to Quickly Absorb and Disperse Fluids to Prevent Pooling.
Each order comes with a free roll of PrimeMed Paper Tape to Help Secure Your Bandages! The hydrophobic backing helps to prevent Strike-Through and Deterioration, and Has Sealed Edges to Prevent Buildup or Linting.
50 sterile abdominal pads with extra absorbency Designed for Heavy Drainage, with Built-In Wicking to Handle Even the Messiest of Wounds. The soft and gentle nonwoven outer layer promptly Wicks Fluid Away to a Thick Layer of Cellulose in the Center - Helping to Keep the Wound Dry.