As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Maxill #ad
6" x 7”, Disinfecting Antibacterial Sanitizing Cleaning Wipes, 6 canisters, 960 Wipes, Mycolio Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes #adMaxill #ad
- Broad Spectrum Disinfectant. These are not hand Wipes: We recommend wearing gloves while handling. Epa reg. 88897-1-90841. Clinical grade, hospital Strength Disinfectant for usage on hard, non-porous surfaces. No.
2. PDI #ad
Super Sani-Cloth Wipes XL 7.5" x 15" 65/Canister by PDI, Mfr#Q86984 #adPDI #ad
- Perfect as a housewide solution in a facility, and on high touch, non-porous surfaces. The fast contact time 2 minutes allows for quick room turnover. Compatible with a broad range of surfaces and equipment found in healthcare environments.
Effective against 30 microorganisms in 2 minutes including the following MDROs, HIV, HBV, VRE, bloodborne pathogens and viruses: MRSA, HCV.
3. Metrex #ad
Cavicide Germacidal Cleaner Wipes 160 ct, CaviWipes #adMetrex #ad
- Kills tb in 3 minutes, and mrsa, hiv-1, HBV and HCV in 2 minutes. For use on hard non-porous surfaces. Flat packs minimize storage space, unclutter counter space, and are resealable. Durable, nonwoven towels won’t bunch up during use.
4. Clorox #ad
Clorox 30577 Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipe 150 Count #adClorox #ad
- Recommended: meets cdc, shea and APIC recommendations for killing C, difficile spores. Results: when used as part of a bundled disinfecting program for one year, 000 in costs associated with treating C, a leading US hospital reported saving up to $203, difficile infections.
Proven: reduces the transmission of C, difficile spores, supported by clinical studies. Fastest: epa-registered to kill C, difficile spores in 3 minutes. Clorox healthcare bleach germicidal wipes can be used almost anywhere to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous hospital surfaces.
5. PHYSICIAN SUPPLIES #ad
MadaCide FDW / Wipes Tub/160 #adPHYSICIAN SUPPLIES #ad
- Greater stability with longer shelf life. 160 towelettes 6 x 7. No rinsing necessary. Biodegradable and non-toxic. Safe easy to use economically priced.
6. Micro-Scientific #ad
Medical Grade Disinfectant Cleaner, 320 Wipes, Micro-Scientific Opti-Cide Max Disinfecting Wipes 2 Pack #adMicro-Scientific #ad
- The true broad spectrum disinfectant has an effective scrubbing power that is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Viricidal and Tuberculocidal. The low alcohol formula 20% cleans better than high alcohol formulas 80%. Safe on clinical surfaces, tile, tubs, counters, sinks, plastic, chrome, stainless steel, electronics, aluminum and more.
Opti-cide max kills tested organisms in 30 seconds to 1 minute, except on tb which is killed in 2 minutes. Kills the dangerous espake and espkaE MDRO which are approximately 2/3 of all hospital acquired infections.
7. Diversey #ad
12-Pack DVO 04743, Virex Tb Hospital-Grade Disinfectant 32-Ounce #adDiversey #ad
- Virex tb hospital-grade disinfectant is a one-step disinfectant, cleaner, and deodorant ideal for use in hospitals, offices, schools, and other facilities.
Virex tb is ready-to-use, sponge, requires no dilution, and can be applied with a mop, or cloth. This formula is ideal for use on hard, inanimate, porcelain, walls, nonporous surfaces such as floors, and plastic surfaces.
It disinfects in three minutes, vre, influenza type a2, mrsa, herpes simplex types 1 & 2, GRSA, Adenovirus, killing a broad spectrum of microorganisms including hbv, MRSE, VISA, hiv-1, Rotavirus, PRSP, and others including those that cause odors. This package includes twelve 32-ounce containers of Virex Tb Hospital-Grade Disinfectant.
8. Maxill #ad
6" x 7”, Mycolio Hospital Grade Disinfectant Wipes 160 Wipes, Disinfecting Antibacterial Sanitizing Cleaning Wipes #adMaxill #ad
- Clinical grade, hospital Strength Disinfectant for usage on hard, non-porous surfaces. These are not hand Wipes: We recommend wearing gloves while handling. Broad Spectrum Disinfectant. Epa registration number 88897-1-90841.