As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
Israeli Bandage Battle Dressing First Aid Compression Bandage, 6 Inch #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Israeli battle dressing IBD - size 6 inch wide and 70 inch long. Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application. Hemorrhage control compression bandage.
2. Swiss Safe #ad
First Aid and Trauma Kit 2-Pack, Israeli 6" Compression Bandage STERILE: Authentic Compact Design for Emergency Wound Dressing #adSwiss Safe #ad
- All-in-one: primary dressing, Pressure Applicator, Secondary Dressing & Closure Apparatus. Extra large 6" absorption: large 6" Non-Adherent Pad, Unfolds to Over 7 Foot Long Elastic Wrap. Battle ready closure bar - Apply Extra Pressure to Slow Hemorrhage, Adding Tourniquet Effect.
Original compact design: add to any First Aid Kit, Camping Bag, or for Outdoor Adventure to be Safe. 100% money back guarantee: full Refund Offered if not 100% Satisfied with Product for Any Reason! .
3. JUSAID #ad
Sterile Compression for Battle Dressing First Aid IFAK Trauma Military, 6 Inch Israeli Bandage, 2-Pack #adJUSAID #ad
- Integrate design: includes pressure applicators, non-adhesive pad, elastic dressing and closure bar. Ideal use for indoor, earthquake , outdoor, ifaK, home, ambulance, workplace, life-saving and other traumatic bleeding injuries.
Apply extra pressure to slow down bleeding and increase the hemostatic effect. Easy to operate: the injured can be bandaged with one hand. 6 inches, double-layer aseptic vacuum packaging, small and lightweight.
4. DKR Medical #ad
IDF Israeli Army Dressing / Bandage #adDKR Medical #ad
- Its objective is to stop hemorrhaging and bandage wounds as first aid on the field. An integral part of every first aid kit at home or at work. Please do not confuse this dressing with the other Famous Israeli Bandages which have the pressure bar.
A classic idf item, it is a must-have for militaria collectors. In can be used for military or civilian purposes. Standard idf soldier's sterile personal bandage in a a tightly-sealed vacuum bag. We also sell those our store on other listings.
5. RISEN #ad
6 Inch, 1 Pack, Israeli Bandage Vacuum Sterile Compression Bandages for First Aid Emergency Battle Wound Dressing Self-Rescue #adRISEN #ad
- Vacuum sterile sealed package, compact and portable. 6 inch wide and 70 inch long, 3-layer dressing pad, for traumatic hemorrhagic injury. Lifetime warranty: with different kinds of safety and health certifications, Risen always provides the highest quality medical-grade first aid kits and the best services to our customers.
Combat-proven first-aid equipment, based on the special design of this one-piece bandage, the injured person can SELF-RESCUE with one hand.
You will get satisfaction or 100% refund. Israeli battle dressing ibd far exceeds the design of general first aid bandage, widely used in outdoor survival, pressure-integrated device, fast hemostatic bandage, equivalent to a small emergency system, splints, you can use this 3.6m elastic bandage as rings, integrated disinfection gauze, and even a simple tourniquet in an emergency.
6. Persys Medical #ad
PerSys Medical Israeli Emergency Bandage 4" #adPersys Medical #ad
- Israeli battle dressing IBD - size 4 inch wide. Non adherent pad. Stop and go release. Vacuum-sealed, low-cube packaging; quick and easy self-application. Pressure applicator.
7. Persys Medical #ad
Persys Medical First Aid Israeli Emergency Bandage 4" 2 Pack #adPersys Medical #ad
- Helps stop blood flow from traumatic hemorrhage wounds. Exp 2/2027. Used around the world by multiple militaries. Compression bandage, pressure apparatus, Primary gauze dressing, and closure device. Perfect for emergency medical kits.
8. North American Rescue #ad
North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Chest Seal, 2 Count #adNorth American Rescue #ad
- Rescue essentials is pleased to introduce the new hyfin vent chest seal Twin pack from North American Rescue, this product sets the standard for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. 3-vent channels that prevent airflow into the chest cavity during inspiration while allowing air to escape through the vent Channels during exhalation.
Country of origin is United States. Two separately packaged vented chest seals are offered in one unique package for treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries to the chest.