As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DMI #ad
DMI Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe Post-Op Shoe, Medium, Blue #adDMI #ad
- The open toe and heel provide air circulation to keep your foot from getting too hot. Hand washable; measures 10 inches long x 4 inches wide. The cast shoe has a heavy duty canvas upper, cushioned insole and non-skid synthetic sole.
Protect your cast or bandage by wearing this special post-op shoe. The hook and loop adjustment provides a custom fit. Ideal for both men and women to wear after injuries, soft tissue procedures or post-op care. The non-skid bottom will keep your cast from getting dirty or wet when walking outside.
|Warranty||1 Year Limited|
2. Bilt-Rite Mastex Health #ad
Bilt-Rite Mastex Health Economy Open Toe Cast Boot, X-Large, Black #adBilt-Rite Mastex Health #ad
- Three hook and loop closures to ensure proper fit. The sole is a tri-level EVA foam rocker bottom provides good shock absorption. This is used when one has a cast placed on their foot as protection and footwear when walking on the streets.
A cast is large and it encompasses your foot making it that much larger. Men's x-large : 12" - 14". Provides an easy roll going into and out of the gait cycle. This is not to be worn over regular shoes or feet.
3. Powerstep #ad
Achillis Tendonitis, Shin Splints- Increases Flexibility and Strength in Foot and Lower Leg- Non-Skid Bottom, Powerstep UltraFlexx Foot Rocker- Calf Stretcher for Plantar Fasciitis, Calf and Foot Pain #adPowerstep #ad
- Stretches and strengthens: the stretching device holds the foot in a proper position to stretch and strengthen muscles, ligaments, and tendons of the foot and lower leg.
Increases flexibility: Helping prevent and treat injuries, the rocker increases flexibility and strength in the foot and lower leg. It is recommended for use with sturdy athletic shoes. Non-skid rocker bottom: the non-skid rocker holds the foot in a stable position while stretching.
Relieves pain: the relief rocker is ideal for Plantar Fasciitis, tight calf muscles, ball of foot pain, Achilles Tendonitis, and shin splints. Provides a deep stretch: the rocker provides foot stretches for Plantar Fasciitis and other foot pain, calf, along with shin splint, and other lower leg pain.
|Manufacturer||Powerstep Insoles #ad|
4. Vive #ad
Vive Post Op Shoe, Post Injury Surgical Foot Cast, Durable Square Toe Orthopedic Support Brace for Broken Bone, Men, Women Fracture Recovery, Lightweight Medical Walking Boot with Adjustable Strap #adVive #ad
- The rigid rocker sole supports the arch and relieves pain and pressure on the forefoot and heel. Adjustable shoe for right or left foot: providing a safe and secure fit, two adjustable straps allow the surgical walking boot to easily accommodate casts or bandages.
Versatile square toe design can be used on the left or right foot. Nonskid rocker sole: non-skid tread provides extra stability while walking following surgery.
Vive guarantee: 60 day unconditional guarantee so you can purchase now with confidence. Lightweight square toe design: lightweight post op shoe has a comfortable, wide square toe box to act as a bumper to protect the toes and provide additional room for bandages.
The universal surgical walking boot can be used by men or women on either foot. Supportive protection after surgery: keeping a cast or bandages dry and dirt-free, foot, the Vive post op shoe provides exceptional support and protection following injury or surgery on the toes, ankle or leg.
5. United Ortho #ad
Black, Small, United Ortho Cam Walker Fracture Boot #adUnited Ortho #ad
- Sizing – small fits men’s 4. 5-6. 5 and women’s 6-8 shoe size, refer to size chart and understanding fit guide found in images. Sturdy – the reinforced plastic shell and uprights support and protect the foot.
Warranty – manufacturer 6-month warranty. For warranty claims or questions please contact 1-800-227-8748. Promotes natural walking – Rocker sole and shock-absorbing insole promote more natural walking during use. Universal – fits Right or Left Foot.
|Brand||United Ortho #ad|
|Manufacturer||United Ortho #ad|
6. MARS WELLNESS #ad
Premium Childrens Post Op Broken Toe/Foot Fracture Round Toe Walking Shoe Cast, Pediatric, Sizes 7.5-10.5 #adMARS WELLNESS #ad
- Rigid rocker sole and traction soul allows for ease of ambulation and pressure reduction. Sizing: fits little kids sizes 7. 5-105 approx. And comes with a removable insole. Adjustable ankle strap and padded heel minimize heel slippage and allows for proper foot positioning.
Our broken toe or foot / post op boot can be worn on either the right or left foot. 2-3 years old. Allows the dressing to be kept clean and toes dry, providing stable protection following post-operative procedures and forefoot trauma.
7. BraceAbility #ad
Protection and Healing After Foot or Ankle Injuries XS, BraceAbility Short Broken Toe Boot | Walker for Fracture Recovery #adBraceAbility #ad
- Size xs fits u. S. Rigid, polymer plastic reinforced shell provides protection and support on both sides of your foot and ankle. Low profile, rocker bottom for a more natural step and easily aDJUSTABLE medical-grade fastener straps, which allow you to customize the fit.
Women's shoe sizes 4 - 6 and can be worn on your RIGHT OR LEFT FOOT. Before purchasing please view our size chart the 2nd image above.
Xs weighs 1 pound 13 ounces. Features a comfortable, deluxe foam liNER, wide toe bed and open toe design, allowing room for swelling and bandaging. Clinically proven to protect & treat a broken toe, stress fracture, metatarsal fracture, post bunion surgery, foot, sprain, or ankle injury where you need to immobilize your foot, or any other type of toe, yet be able to walk while you heal.
8. FLA Orthopedics #ad
FLA Orthopedics 43-101408 Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe, Small Blue #adFLA Orthopedics #ad
- Canvas rocker bottom Cast Shoe provide protection for walking casts. Color : Blue. Qty : 1 Each. Size : small, width at widest point :4 1/4", Length at Longest Point : 9 3/8". This listing is for Canvas Rocker Bottom Cast Shoe.