As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Frontier Co-op #ad
Frontier Co-op Elderberries, European Whole, Certified Organic, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sambucus nigra L., Kosher #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of growing and processing. Organically sourced in bulgaria - our bulgarian farmers grow these berries using non-irradiated processes and harvest them at the peak of their flavor. Flavorful, versatile berries - elderberries deliver flexible options for many culinary needs.
Top-quality elderberries - frontier co-op organic elderberries botanical name: Sambucus nigra are part of the honeysuckle family. Frontier co-op Elderberries are also 100% kosher certified. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
They maintain the plant’s moisture using unique and clean cropping techniques. They are often part of sweet treats, dark berries that are used to make jams, juices, crumbles, too – such as pies, and more.
Their flavor develops when mixed in foods or drinks. They are used in sweet syrups and desserts, and they provide a pleasant, fruity aroma. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. This dark, purple berry also complements teas and warming winter cordials. Robust and tangy - european elderberries are not the sweetest variety of berries available, but they are tart or bitter depending on the way you use them.
2. Frontier Co-op #ad
Kosher, Frontier Co-op Elderberries, European Whole, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Sambucus nigra L. #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Flavorful, fruity aroma. Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our bulgarian farmers grow these berries using non-irradiated processes and harvest them at the peak of their flavor. They are often part of sweet treats, dark berries that are used to make jams, syrups, crumbles, juices, too – such as pies, and more.
They maintain the plant’s moisture using unique and clean cropping techniques. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
Their flavor develops when mixed in foods or drinks. They are attractive, and wine. Frontier co-op Elderberries are also 100% kosher certified. Top-quality elderberries - frontier co-op elderberries botanical name: Sambucus nigra are part of the honeysuckle family.
They are used in sweet syrups and desserts, purple berry also complements teas and warming winter cordials. Robust and tangy - european elderberries are not the sweetest variety of berries available, but they are tart or bitter depending on the way you use them. This dark, and they provide a pleasant, versatilE BERRIES - Elderberries deliver flexible options for many culinary needs. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976.
3. Horbäach #ad
Whole Dried Organic Elderberries | 1 lb Bulk Bag | European Sambucus Nigra | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!. Organic elderberry: enjoy the succulent nectar of this organic fruit, perfect for snacking! Antioxidant rich: Elderberry possesses a high concentration of naturally occurring flavonoids.
Expertly crafted: Our premium products are backed by our commitment to purity and potency. Naturally free of: gluten, lactose, wheat, soy, milk, Yeast, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO.
4. Naturtonix #ad
1 Pound Resealable Fresh Pouch, Sambucus Nigra, USDA Certified Organic Dried Elderberries #adNaturtonix #ad
- Money back guarantee: we know you'll love our product but just in case, we offer a full money back guarantee valid for 12 months from purchase.
Usda certified organic: Premium, Certified Organic, Quality Product. Commonly used as a daily winter immune booster. Uses: great to make juice, syrup, jam, pies and elder berry wine. Dried elderberries can be boiled with sugar to make a sweet syrup or infused into tea.
Please contact us for any queries, we'd love to chat!100% natural & beneficial: elderberries are a flavorful addition to a healthy diet and good source of Vitamin C, fiber and antioxidants. Vegan: 100% natural, non-gmo, whole dried berries ** NON IRRADIATED **.
5. TradeKing #ad
Sambucas Nigra, Whole European Elderberry, and More, 1 Pound Certified Organic, Syrups, Responsibly Wild Crafted, Perfect for Tea, USDA Organic Dried Elderberries #adTradeKing #ad
- Usda certified organic: wild crafted European elderberry. Do not consume raw. Product is non-gMO, non-irradiated, free from pesticides and residuals.
Benefits* - known for their immune boosting properties, elderberries contain high levels of naturally occurring flavonoids, vitamin c, and zinc. Uses: with a sweet-tart flavor and aroma, wines, syrups, elderberries make delicious teas, and jams.
Please store in a cool, dry place. Money back: if you are unsatisfied for any reason we offer a 100% money back guarantee. Premium packaging: source nutrition elderberries are kept in a stand up, resealable bag with a long shelf life.
6. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals Organic Dried Elder Berries, 1 Pound Bulk #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Certified organic by qai - in accordance with the USDA National Organic Program Guidelines. Kosher certified by Kosher Certification Services. Origin: Croatia. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Latin/botanical Name: Sambucus nigra.
7. ELANEN naturals #ad
Contains Organic Non-GMO Elderberries in Non-BPA Packaging, Dried Elderberry, Whole, Elder Berries, Dried Elderberries 1 lb. 16 oz., Whole European Elderberries Dried Organic #adELANEN naturals #ad
- Dried elderberries organic bulk also make an excellent tea. Albania origin: small and dark colored with a full-bodied sweet aroma, our organic elderberry is cleanly sourced from Albania. Our tested batches adhere to the policies set forth by the AHPA for safe levels of all of the above.
Organic sourced, bpa-free: our non-irradiated whole elderberries dried are non-GMO and organic sourced from organically certified growers, non-gmo, and our resealable packaging is always BPA-free.
Gmp compliant & quality controlled: our products are packaged in our FDA registered, GMP & HACCP compliant facility in Ventura County, California.
Organic elderberries make perfect elderberry Syrup: Organic dried elderberries make a wonderful wellness syrup during cold and flu season. We also do periodic 3rd party testing for harmful yeasts, molds and the four most common heavy metals arsenic, lead, cadmium, mercury. Periodically 3rd party tested: each batch of our organic elderberries are tested for harmful bacteria and coliform count.
8. Frontier Co-op #ad
Frontier Natural Products Whole Elderberries 16 oz, 2 Pack #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- You will receive 2 of the Frontier Whole Elderberries 16oz. Elderberries are dark purple fruits with a sweet-tart, fruity flavor. They make tasty, warming winter cordials, teas, syrups and wines. Elderberries contain bio flavonoids and vitamin C.
9. BIRDS AND BEES TEAS #ad
Birds & Bees Teas, 1 lb Bulk, and Gummies!, Makes Great Black Elderberry Tea and Sambucus Nigra is Known for It's Immune System Booster Properties as Syrup, Popsicles, Dried Elderberries Organic #adBIRDS AND BEES TEAS #ad
- Simmer with cinnamon and other herbs to make a yummy Elderberry Syrup. Whole elderberries - Country of Origin Croatia. Organic - gluten Free - Vegan. Dried elderberries are Gentle & Nourishing for the bodies natural defenses. Botanical Name: Sambucus Nigra.